Friday, May 13, 2022

Family Camp - Get Lost for Fun & Prophet

Family Camp is a laugh-a-minute joy ride with a 16 ton punch line.  It opens FRI (5-13-22).  This film was beyond fantastic (★★★★★½) - you must go see it.

Note: this review may contain a few spoilers, but not spoiled tomatoes. ☺

Did I cry?  Yes.  Did I laugh out loud at Tinseltown Theater? ... dozens of times.  Can I relate to the serious family problems portrayed in the movie?  You bet.

Fave line: "I'm a fake."

Fave miracle: Bernie the Beaver loves honey.

Fave prayer: "Please God, give me another chance."

I thought it was super cool when Tommy's daughter pushed her "boyfriend" into the river.

I've spent some time in Eastern Oklahoma - it's God's country for sure.  I even have a t-shirt that says "Vote Squatch for President."

You won't regret watching this mega-hilarious film.  Unlike Murder by Natural Causes (1979), this movie does have a definite ending.  To all who are in the creative arts (movies, music, novelists etc.), I highly recommend "Art and the Bible" by Francis Schaeffer as a guideline for applying a worldview perspective to creationary projects.

This film has everything you always wanted to know about Intergalactic Chiropractic!  #LetsGoHarmonica

This work has "family" written all over it.  But how pro-family are you?  You may dig my take on saving the kids here (Zombie Remyx).

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones" (Pr. 17:22).

Me & Tommy >>

 My nephew, who had a non-speaking role, and Tommy >>


 

No comments: