Monday, December 22, 2014

THE INTERVIEW – Martian Edition






What does Kim Jong-un think about the age of the world?  Does Kim Jong-un know everything?  Consider this truth from Holy Writ:

Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.  Who is like me?  Let him proclaim it.  Let him declare and set it before me, since I appointed an ancient peopleLet them declare what is to come, and what will happen. (Is. 44:6, 7, ESV)
Investigate the truth, study the powerful evidence for Young Earth Science (YES)‼  Search  YES Jay Hall  in Amazon to find this science packed exciting new book on the age of the Earth.  How old is your favorite planet?


              *** UPDATE ***
Be sure to catch our latest video.  We tackle a potpourri of topics:  Thunder & C-14, Tree Rings & Ammonites,  Norman Macbeth (Darwin Retried), OMNI magazine & censorship ... #Rubio #NormanMacbeth #Darwin #AltMed #TreeRings Hotep = B @

 Martin, how old is your Favorite Planet? Why Tim, that’s a Hulk of a question! This is a Scientific Earth Time Holomnesicon invented by the great Martian physicist Dr. Rogen.  You got it, SETH – Rogen. These instructions are too abstruse, what does your device say about Deep Time? Deep Time is a myth, the earth is thousands of years old, we can iron out the details later. [Pr. 27:17] Wow!  What does Kim Jong-un think about the Age of the Earth? Super question!  I don’t know, but  I hope Kim Jong-un reads this new book on Earth’s age.

No comments: