Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy in the Lord











It might seem crazy what I’m gonna say
Sunshine’s God’s gift – it ain’t fake
He made the heavens way up in space
The Lord gave you air, now and every day

Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel that Jesus’ love is the proof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know the Gospel is the truth

Sometime bad news hits our back
Hold to the Unchanging Hand – that’s a fact
I should probably warn you of the Devil’s line
Skip the brights - don’t waste your time

Bring me down?
Can't nothing bring me down
My God is too high and mighty
  - 4L Williams

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation …
O kingdoms of the earth, sing to God; sing praises to the Lord …
Awesome is God from his sanctuary; the God of Israel
- he is the one who gives power and strength to his people.
Blessed be God! (Ps. 68:19,32,35, ESV).

Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation …
Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged; bring me out of my distresses.
Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins (Ps. 25:4,5,16-18, ESV).

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!
Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody!
With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord!
Let the sea roar, and all that fills it; the world and those who dwell in it!
Let the rivers clap their hands; let the hills sing for joy together before the Lord,
For he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with equity (Ps. 98:4-9, ESV).

No comments: