Friday, December 28, 2007

Adam's Blog [stardate 013,718.157]


Sishmo came to visit yesterday carrying a rectangular prism with a cover on it. I assumed it must be a belated Creation/Marriage Anniversary gift. Not only do I not have a navel [recall the orange joke], but I don't have a birthday. Inside the box were covers for my feet made from hadrosaur skin. It took me about 0.3 seconds to think up the name "hadrosaur." I hope your like it.

Shishmo was not bringing a gift; he wanted to exchange his foot covers for some property of mine of equal value. Just last moon, Eve put some slate in a bamboo frame and she used colored chalk to draw pictures on it. We traded these items [shoes & chalkboard] and we were both satisfied at the result.

I think I will name this "free enterprise."

No comments: